CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

home sweet home

Well we are starting to settle into our house finally. Ella is still sleeping in our bed and not sleeping through the night, but that hs been going on for quite awhile. The walls are still bare, but all the boxes are unpacked (minus the ones in the basement that are stuff we don't need). Bailee is really enjoying riding the bus. She gets to ride it to and from school now. She does miss the grandma tammy bus. She tells us that several of the boys are in love with her, he dad was not impressed. It is really nice living so close to town, work, and the baby sitter. That will save on some gas. I really need to get some pictures up. My cord for my phone got left at my moms. I will get it this week. I finally started to act on one of my new years resolutions.... getting in shape. We decided at work the other day that we would put together a relay team for the teton dam marathon. I decided this year would be my year. I have wanted to the last 2 years, but never get ready. So I am going to make it happen this year with some probing and help from my fellow co-workers. (Clay prince is already running 5 miles!!) I have a lot to do to catch up. I really can't believe how much better you do feel after exercising in the morning. I may mean a little less sleep (I have to get up at 5:30 or 6:00) but it will be worth it!!!! By the way, anyone who wants to stop by please feel free, and while you are here maybe you can give me some decorating advice. By the way I just wanted to add that I am so lucky to work for such a caring and great bunch of people. Mary and Jeff are the best!!

8 comments:

Jen said...

Good for you for getting in shape! That has been my New Year's resolution but haven't made much progress on it yet.

Amber said...

k i am working out too right now but i don't know if i can be ready for the Dam marathon but i really wanted to. i will work hard! and can i come see your house one of these days? what day is good for you? i will call ya!

Rasmussen Family said...

We are so excited for you and can't wait to see your new home! Cassie still gets lonely for her Bailee and can't wait to see her again. Good luck with the Dam marathon you will be GREAT! Can't wait to hear from you! I will be having a SU! workshop on Wed. the 25th @ my house @ 6:30! There are some great specials this month. Hope to see you there!

The Cooks said...

My spring break is April 9-13 that second week in April. So you should come down then. We would love love love to have you. And I proud of you for getting in shape! I have been a slacker and can't get my butt back to the gym.. Someday maybe. Call me this weekend!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Hi Nicole, we drove by your house just now, Bailee was playing outside on a dirt pile....all I could think of was "oh, the carpet"!

Relay sounds like a great idea. Keep at it. I'm trying to get myself in shape too. Never-ending.

Enjoy the house and the hub and the girls...not necessarily in that order.

Only Girl said...

House is beautiful!!

Ashton & Co. said...

Yeah! I am so glad to hear you are settled!

Jeppesens said...

Just to clarify, I am not running the whole marathon. We are going to relay it. So it will probably be 6 miles. But to me that is a lot!!