CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 23, 2009

PICTURES AT LAST!!

Okay so at long last here is a virtual tour of my house.

The girls thought it was spring, or at least ella did this weekend. She broke out her new suit!!

Ellas monkey room

Bailee is pretty in pink and green.

This is the entry way and dining room. I realize there is no table, we are waiting on the hand me down table from my mom and dad.
This is the family room, very empty walls. Except for that big TV joe had to have. Heaven forbid we go without a big screen TV for a few days.
Here is my bedroom, again still needs a lot of work.

Here is the master bath.

Here is the bathroom, with a wall that still needs to be painted, the toilet room, and of course my closet that is much bigger than Joes:

Here is the kitchen.

This is still the kitchen just a better view.
Here is the stair to the bonus room, the lockers, and the bannister.

Here is the bonus room. My favorite room in the house.The kids have a table, TV, 1/2 bathroom... what else could you need? Also it hides all the toys! That's why I love it.
Well that is it. The basement is unfinishsed for now. My treamill and all my unpacked boxes are down there.


I almost forgot my laundry room. It is the best room. IT is yellow and makes me very happy.











10 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Looks so beautiful you lucky girl!

Lisa said...

It looks so beautiful! Congrats.

Lici said...

Very impressed! You did a great job with all the colors and picking everything out! It looks beautiful.

Jen said...

I love it!

Amber said...

ohhh i love it! i still want to come see it. call me!

Jen said...

Hey, I read your comment about the letterhead. I brought that up last year and they told me they just had to use up the old letterhead and other providers wouldn't care if my name wasn't on the letterhead. I'm tempted to bring it up again...but it's hard being the lowest man on the totem pole.

The Cooks said...

NIC, It looks so good! I am so so excited to come and see it finally for realz. We are probably just going to come up for my spring break and then you can come here that weekend :) I can take the girls for a week from you. Anyway it really does look good you did a great job, so did Joe. LOVE YOU and miss you! xxoxoxxxo

GetrDunn said...

Nicole, your house is amazing. I love it. HEy if you come down to see Andrea you have to stop in or we all have to get together for dinner or fun. Have a great day.
Love YA HEidi

Becca's Creative Jewelry Design said...

Well, I am glad to see you have some pictures for us to see. It looks sooooo great and I'm sure you are all glad to be in finally and settled. I will be by to see it in person soon. You and Joe did a great job!!! Congrats

Ashley at flats to flip flops said...

Your new house is so beautiful....I bet you are glad to finally be in it! I'll have to stop by and see it in person some time!