CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

FINALLY!!!

We finally got moved in to our house this weekend. We staying our first night and had our first meal last night (okay home cooked meal). We are so glad and tired. I spent all weekend packing boxes and cleaning while Joe finished up things so we could pass our inspection. I obviously haven't done any physical labor in awhile. My whole body hurt sunday and still hurts today. But no complaining. I will post some pics when I find my camera. So I guess the open house if officially open. Feel free to stop by for a tour!! I will just warn you there are still a lot of boxes and much decorating to be done!!

8 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Wow! Congrats girl. I can't believe you were at work instead of unpacking and being all organized and decorating and stuff! Congrats on having your new house!

Lici said...

How exciting for you and your family! I can't wait to come see your beautiful home. Welcome Home!!

The Pena family said...

Congratulations! I bet you are so relieved (and your parents too!) How fun to finally be in. I'd love to see it...and if you still want some letters for the girls rooms just let me know.

Nicole and Jameson said...

Yea, for you guys. Glad to hear you are finally in. Hope to see you soon.
Love Nicole

Brad and Ann said...

We miss the family a lot, and we don't miss the snow at all. I wish I were there for you to help with the girls and the settling. I am so sorry about the bad timing of our move. Give the girls a kiss for me tonight, love Ann

Jen said...

Happy for you...but I don't envy you all the unpacking and cleaning.

The Cooks said...

WERE BACK!!! And i can't wait to come stay at your house! We missed you. LOVE YA

Jen said...

Nicole, do you do physician directed weight loss at your clinic? I have a pt in rexburg who wants referral. Can you email me the details and name of your clinic? (I'm on facebook or email to princessjennivieve@hotmail.com)