CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Onej week closer

Okay I am going to try again this week to get some pics of the house. I guess the last ones just don't want to be seen. We are close. We just have to get our counter top on, our appliances in, and our bathrooms finished up. We are hoping to move in next week. It has been a long journey and one that I am anxious to be done with. We are so lucky to have such great parents who let us take over their house. The girls have loved living with grandma and grandpa. They won't know what to do without them. Other than the house.... the girls are growing up too fast. Bailee is already asking when she can get a cell phone and an i-pod. She is an excellent reader and ver smart. Her teacher is always telling us what a great student she is. Ella is a monster, and I mean that in a loving way. She is a challenge every day of my life. She loves to do the exact opposite of what you want her to do. If there is anything that can be spilled, knocked over, or dumped out she will find it. She is kind of a bully. She usually has bailee in tears at least once a day. She gives great hugs. She is also obsessed with monkeys. She calls them "ah ah's". She thinks about them all day long every day. Curious George is her favorite show. We all have monkeys on our screen savers for her too. My girls are great and I love them. Joe just got back from Mesquite and St. George on a much needed motorbiking trip with his friends. He has been working very hard on our house this winter. And it was very obvious this week when he left because not much got done!! I am glad to have him home :)

6 comments:

Amber said...

i can't believe you've never been to Jackson!!! What??? I had to double check that it was really yu that left the comment. haha. You should take your girls to the rec center up there, it is SO nice.
As for your house, i guess i'll see it when it's all done since it's that close!
We need to get together so Brylee and Bailee can play too!

Jeppesens said...

I meant I had never been to the jackson rec center. Sorry I am retarted.

Annie Hebdon said...

Ella is going to be two soon! It goes by so fast. We miss you guys in the neighborhood too. It will be nice to be in your new house though. I am excited to see it! I just got put in as the coach for the young womens and I met a nurse that you work with.

The Cooks said...

Oh Ella and the ah ah's. Its weird im so excited to go to Hawaii but so sad you guys aren't going to be there, it would be so much fun to have you there. Thanks for everything NIc, it means so much to have a sister/bestfriend that i can call for anything! LOVE YOU!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I'm excited for you to be able to be in your own place. It will be wonderful! You are a very lucky girl.

Only Girl said...

Cant wait. It seems like forever but will be well worth it!!!