CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

I stole this picture from another blog. I thought it was funny. I can think a person in my family that matches every picture. I hope everybody has a great V-day. I guess it is another great day to eat too much chocolate. Like we need a few more days for this. The house is coming right along. Cabinents are in. This really makes the house look real. They are suppose to start putting carpet in monday and tuesday. All we have left if the master bathroom to be tiled (Trent that means you) and the fireplace to be rocked. We are getting so close. I think we (my parents and us) are both looking forward to some alone time. My parents have really been great letting us take over their house. We love them and are so greateful to have them!!

3 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

I need that picture on MY car! That is way too funny! Glad to hear your house is almost done. I was going to tell you that I scheduled our dance recital for this year on April 22nd at 7:00 at the high school. In case you wanted to bring Bailee and see what we're all about! :)

Only Girl said...

So I wont ask which name goes with what person... I think that is pretty funny. Thanks Bailee and Joe for the visit on v-day. I look forward to it every year!!! The flower is beautiful!!! Luv u all!!

The Cooks said...

Sis that is too funny! Im sorry about this weekend. But i did have fun and i love you all SOOOOOOOOOO much. Ella kills me, i just sit and think about her and i laugh! Just think, next time we come up we could play at your house!