CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 8, 2008

House Update

They are done with the brick, now they have the rock and stucco left.



Bailee's kindergarden class did a circus play and she was a clown.


Okay so I have been promising some pics of the house. I didn't have time to take any of inside yet. It is all sheetrocked, they are suppose to start to tape and tecturing this week. It is getting close!! This month is already flying by. We have been busy almost everyday with something. We also are having surgeries, yes two this month. Ella is having tubes in her ears on the 15th and Bailee is having her tonsils out on the 26th. I decided we would let her enjoy xmas. This way she also won't have to miss any school. So I have a few decision that I need some help with.

1- Paint colors... I think I have decided on crisp khaki for the main color. But anybody got any great suggestions for my bathrooms or the bonus room? I will take all the suggestions I can get. I am very decoratively challenged?! That brings me to my next problem

2- They put me in charge of decorations for my ward xmas party!! So I really need some input on this. Again I am challenged when it comes to being creative.
So I will await your comments for help!!!

9 comments:

Amber said...

your house looks SO pretty. I want to come walk through it! I did crisp Khaki in our townhome and loved it! In our house now we have lulled beige which is a shade lighter and i was going to tell you your bonus room or bathrooms you should do Daplin....it's the darker shade under crisp khaki. I have Daplin in my bedroom and i love it, you could come look at it if you wanted. I like dark warm colors though, that's just me!

MZ said...

You should come look at Andy & Lynnes house. They have some pretty colors. Good luck on the Christmas decorations. My brain refuses to get too into Christmas this year. Your house looks great, can't wait to see it.

Nicole and Jameson said...

Your little girls are beautiful. It looks like Ella and Brayelle were in the same mood. I'm going to give you a call today and maybe we can a plan a little get to together with everyone. It would be nice to see everyone

Jen said...

Hey, Nicole. Send me your email address to jenkaufmanrn@hotmail.com and I"ll email you my address. Send me your address, too!

The Cooks said...

Nic it looks good! We will have to head up there when we get home! We didn't make it last time ;( see you soon!! LOVE YOU!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Well, Nic, you don't want my advice on colors or decorating. I'm so handicapped in that department. I have tender taupe everywhere because I don't have to think about it.

Your house looks like it's going to be beautiful!

Sounds like your Christmas vacation is going to be spent doing healthcare!
Good luck Bailee and Ella!

Becca's Creative Jewelry Design said...

Okay Nicole, I can't give you any advice on the paint colors to choose but I will tell you that the guy who is doing your wood floors will do a good job or you can fire him! And the family picture is beautiful I love it!!! It turned out soooooo great of all of you. Don't forget I am waiting for my copy. Love Ya- Merry Christmas!!

Ashton & Co. said...

Your house is looking really good! I want to come through it someday! Love your family pic! Thanks for the card! Hope all the surgeries go/ went well! Keep us posted!

Clay Prince said...

Your house is looking awesome, we are excited to have you guys as neigbors, hopefully soon!