CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

BAILEES BIRTHDAY

HAPPY 6TH BD TO BAILEE!!
Ella starting her bowling career.

Opening presents with some help from sister.



Bailee and logan enjoying the bowling party.



Thanks for the fun movie. Spencer, Taylor, Keegan, AJ, Cassie and Bailee



Well what a weekend. On Friday we took bailee and some friends to the movie. We went and saw BOLT. It was a very cute movie. We enjoyed it. The kids had a good time. On Saturday we had the family party and went bowling. We had a great turn out. We had about 27 people come. The kids had a great time bowling. Even miss Ella did a little bowling. Bailee got a lot of Hannah Montana items. She is a little obsessed. We want to thank everyone for a great holiday weekend. It is still hard for me to realize that I have a 6 year old. I still remember the day she was born. Time really flies lately. I hope to slow it down a little so I don't miss out on my sweet girls growing up to be teenagers!!!!

6 comments:

Amber said...

happy bday Bailee! Glad it was a good one. I love Ella in the pics, she is a doll!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Happy Birthday Ballee! Hope you grow up to be like your mom...she's awesome!

The Cooks said...

That was a good weekend, I miss you guys already! 3 more weeks and I will be back. I love you Nic, and wish i lived closer! Your girls mean the world to me! I love them so much too! See ya soon

Ashley at flats to flip flops said...

I can't believe Bailee is 6! Kids grow so fast! The kids in the pic with Hudson are his twin cousins..they were born 11 days after him...their mom is the photographer! They are alot of fun!

Ashton & Co. said...

What a cutie pie! Love the family pics, too! Great job!

Lici said...

Isn't it crazy, that she is already six? Hayden can't wait for his birthday...and finally be six. We are on the countdown as we speak. Looks like you guys had a great time. What a fun party!! Wish her a belated birthday from us, will ya. By the way, your family pictures are darling!!!