CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Family pics

So here is a preview of our family pics. Annalee Taylor put them on her blog, she did a great job. Here is the link to her blog.

http://www.annaleetaylorphotography.blogspot.com/

I hope everyone has a happy thanksgiving. I also hope that everyone remembers to be thankful for what we have and show gratitude to those people in our lives who make them so great!!

ps stay tuned for pictures of miss bailees 6th birthday

1 comment:

Amber said...

I love your family pics, Annalee does great. I can't believe Bailee is 6!! Holy cow she's growing up so fast, I need to hire her to entertain Brylee cuz Bry loves her. Happy thanksgiving and we will have to come visit for sure, you need to have rach call me.