CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Fall time

Mandy and the girls at the Boise zoo.


Bailee what big ears you have!




Here is a preview of family picture outfits.






Well we had family pics today. I am excited to get them back. Analee taylor did them. So watch soon for them to be posted on her website or mine. We are still coming right along on the house. I will try to get more pics this week. Work is good and hopefully will start to get busier from the open house. We are looking forward to thanksgiving next week. We also have Bailee birthday and andrea's birthday. Busy week for us. I have been contemplating my blessings this week. At this time with the economy at an all time low I feel lucky that my husband and I both have good jobs. It seems like more and more we are hearing of people getting laid off. Scary. Also we like in such a great town close to our families. That is a blessing to me. I hope each of us can be extra greatful for our blessings every day, but especially at this time of year.

2 comments:

The Cooks said...

OH MY GOSH! The girls look beautiful! I can't believe how old they look! I NEED TO SEE YOU GUYS!

The Pena family said...

I just saw your family pics on Annalee's blog. She does such a good job. You have the prettiest little girls.