CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Open house


What a busy week!! Last weekend we had a great time in Boise. We were so glad to see mandy and jason. We went to the zoo, saw Madagascar 2 and shopped!! Thanks mandy and jason for being such gracious hosts. My kids can get a little wild. Then this week we had our big open house at work. The Rexburg Medical Center had our big grand opening on wednesday. WE had a wonderful lunch and then the ribbon cutting. It is such a beautiful building. We even made the news and got to do live interviews on Q102 fm. Mary Zollinger did a fabulous job of this remodel. They are so lucky to have her. Everybody should come by and have a tour or get some work done in dermachic. I feel lucky to be part of such a great place to work!

4 comments:

Amber said...

It looks so nice! I can't wait to get sick and come see you....haha j/k. Glad you had fun in Boise!

Jen said...

Building looks great! IN response to your comment, we are thinking about baby #2, meaning we think we could survive another pregnancy b/c Sam is so much fun whereas before we were sure we would only have one pregnancy b/c it was so miserable. :)

Nicole and Jameson said...

Hey nicole, your little girls are dolls. I agree we need to do lunch. You and Lici are the working ones, just let me know of a time that works for you. I'm getting a hang of the whole blog thing, I had to have someone show me though.... I have some new pictures on there. Talk to you later, nicole

Lici said...

Congrats on the Grand Opening. I knew that was you on the news a couple of days ago. I need to go check out dermachic. Sounds like a fun place to visit. How's the house coming along?