CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

update on the house


Well the house is coming along. Here are the most recent pics. They are suppose to pour the rest of the concrete and get the windows in this week. We are getting excited. Living with my parents has been good but it is just hard not to have your own space. We are now 4 days into spud harvest. All is well so far. WE are just hoping we don't get too much snow this weekend that causes us to delay digging. I think I recall that happened to us last year. It is funny that the weather was in the high 70's and as soon as we started digging spuds the temperature dropped about 20 degrees. Ironic isn't it? Work is going well. I started working one day a week at the BYU-ID student health center. It is a lot of fun. They have a great staff and the students are friendly and mostly very appreciative of the care. We are getting excited for halloween at our house. Bailee is going to be Hannah Montana (what a surprise) and ella is going to be a flower. Grandma tammy found the cutest costume in park city for miss ella at children's place. I am in charge of Bailees halloween party for Kindergarden so it should be fun. I can't believe how close it is to xmas. I guess I better get shopping. We are going to Lagoon next week for frightmares with our friends rebecca and makayla weaver. That is going to be fun. We should also get some good pictures to post. A couple weeks ago in relief society we had a lesson about being mothers based on one of the confernce talks from the april conference (I think). One of the points in the lesson talked about "mommy moments". It was fun to listen to everyones mommy moments. The lady teaching the lesson said that she had a special place in her journal the she dedicated to mommy moments. She would just write down random things as they happened. I thought that was a very cute idea. It seems like our kids grow up so fast and that is just one more way we can try to remember all the cute things they do.

8 comments:

The Courtney Family said...

Your house is coming along great! I can't wait to see your girls costumes. This is such a fun time of year! Minus the weather...did you see the highs are supposed to be in the 30's on Saturday? Yuck!

Jen said...

Your house is making so much progress!

Only Girl said...

THE HOUSE LOOKS GREAT MOVING RIGHT ALONG!!! WAS GREAT SEEING YOU AT THE MEDICAL CENTER YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB!!! EVERYONE GETS SO BUSY. IT WILL BE NICE WHEN YOU ARE RIGHT IN TOWN. I HOPE YOU GUYS KNOW THAT YOUR HOUSE MIGHT BE THE 911 HOME FOR US THAT LIVE OUT OF TOWN AND NEED A QUICK PLACE TO RUN WHILE WE ARE AT WORK.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Drove by the house the other day, looks like you are going to have a nice place to live!

Good to see you yesterday! Fun visit.

Amber said...

the house is looking so good, I need to come walk through it still.

Have fun at Lagoon, take lots of pics!!!

Ashton & Co. said...

The house is looking SO nice! I looked at it as I was driving by the other day... sounds like you have lots going on. Have fun at Lagoon!

Brad and Ann said...

Hey sis, the weather here is quite interesting this week, isn't it? I need to see the girls SOON! How about we get together tomorrow night? Let me know of good ideas for the Halloween party, because I have to do the same with Logan. Hope you have a great day~

Sarah said...

Our blog was accidentally deleted and so we started a new one. the address is www.fairbanksfamilypod.blogspot.com. hope all is going well!