CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Halloween preview

He is getting so big. He is almost 4 months old, what a handsome boy!!
How cute are these two babies. Ella is always loving on peyton.
What a cute girl. Ella was showing uncle jess and aunt kim her Halloween costure. How long do you think the head piece will stay on?

Well the progress on our house this week is windows, and almost all the concrete is done. It seems like it is still so far off. Rach and Ty are here and we are enjoying them. We are not however, enjoying the weather. Who ordered the wind? It it suppose to snow, we will see. My best friend in boise said it snowed a little bit there so I guess that means it is headed our direction. We will try to get some pics of everybody this weekend. Dad and jesse are in council hunting. Jesse shot his deer, I think he was pretty excited. Sure hope kim likes deer meat. I hope the weather stays nice for about another week so we can get the potatoes out of the ground.


3 comments:

Jen said...

So cute! Sam was going to be a cow,but outgrew the costume. We'll have to see what else still fits in a few weeks. Hope Ella's ear infection is all better.

Lisa said...

Nicole - the flower costume is so cute! My bet for the headpiece is five minutes. Hey - did my dad ever send you your earring from the reunion? My girls found it in the park. Your house looks great - I bet you will be excited for the end of the project when you are ready to move in.

Only Girl said...

How dang cute is she!!!! I love that costume.