CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas time
















I have not been very good at blogging the last 2 months. Life just never slows down for me. Joe finished up farming and now has been doing a lot of playing. He left today for mesquite motorbiking. I guess he has to stay busy somehow. Ha Ha! The girls are getting very big. Bailee had a BD on the 29th. She is 7. I can't believe in one year she will be getting baptized. She makes me feel old. Bailee has lost both front teeth. She looks funny. Ella is a handful as always. She really has an attitude lately. We added a new addition to our family about 10 days ago. We got a maltese. He is about 12 weeks old and we love him. The girls named him ozzy and they call him oz. He has brought a lot of joy to our lives. It gives me someone to hangout with while joe is gone playing. Work is starting to get busier which is nice. I have also started picking up some shifts at EIRMC in the ER as a NP. That has been fun. I can't believe xmas is almost here. The weather sure reminds us it is winter. It is funny, even thought I have spent almost every winter of my life but 2 in rexburg I am still amazed how cold it is here! I hope everybody is staying warm and also enjoying the holiday season!!

6 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

It's about time you updated your blog! For a while I thought you might be in a coma.

Cute girls!!!!!!!! I can't believe you got a dog! It's cute!

Glad Joe is playing....rough life.

The Cooks said...

He is adorable Nic! I can't wait to see you guys in ONE WEEK YEAH! And to spend a whole week with you. :) Tell the girls to plan on playing..... Love you xoxoxox

Amber said...

Oh i really want your dog! Broc is just not letting me get a dog right now:( The girls look so cute, Brylee saw the pics and was excited she has the same shirt as Baylee. We need to get them together!

Natalie said...

What darling gals you have! That puppy is too cute and I love his name. I could never live in Rexburg again, simply because of the cold weather in the winter. Yikes! I hope you survive the subzero bluster and have a wonderful December!

Becca's Creative Jewelry Design said...

Those are the cutest girls, they are getting soooo big. Hope you had a great Christmas! What a cute puppy too.

Jen said...

Hi Nicole,
just wanted to send you a quick message to say hi. next time you are in IF, text me or give me a call and we can have lunch. sam is in daycare on tues and thurs, so those would be the best days for me.

Jen