CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

new website

Well our office finally got our web site up and going. (Rexburgmedicalcenter.com) The future of medicine is online. We will eventually have it so if you are our patient you can log in and get your labs on the computer. Who would have ever thought. My picture is even on it! We also have some good links to reliable to helpful medical web sites. Anyway we went to rigby lake yesterday and had a ball. I got fried, but we had fun. My queen contest is this weekend. I will be so glad to have it done! It has been a lot more work than I thought it would be!!

4 comments:

Amber said...

i was seriously going to call you yesterday to see if you wanted to go to Rigby lake so that's funny you went. Call me when you go! That's cool that your work has a website, that will be so nice. I cut Sally George's hair today and i was telling her i was friends with your fam and she asked about ya. She is so sweet.

The Tanner's said...

I didn't know that you had a blog. Thought I would say Hi!!

Jen said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I know...whenever I feel sorry for myself about feeling sick, I remember you and your 9 months of morning sickness. At least I was only sick for 5 months with Sam. But, still...so many women don't have morning sickness at all! What gives!! :)

Are you going to be in IF any time soon? We should get together.

Natalie said...

Hi Nichole,
It was so fun to see you and your cute little ladies today. I hope you had a safe trip home and that Bailee has a great time at school. My blog URL is http://adamandnatalieclark dot blogspot dot com (sorry for the spell-out; I don't want spammers!). Have a wonderful day!