CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

We went to Utah to stay with rachel and ty this last weekend. We had a great time. We got to see their house for the first time. It is very cute. We went to the zoo, went shopping, and just enjoyed each others company. Kim and peyton went down with us. It is much easier to travel with another adult. The girls were better on the trip than they usually are. Maybe they are actually getting old enough to travel. The weather was okay, but not as warm as I would like it to be. I am ready for summer!! The monkey background for those of you that don't know ella very well if for her. She is obsessed with monkeys and when I was looking at new backgrounds she saw this. She loves it!!

5 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I'm so glad you had a great time! Such cute girls!

Amber said...

glad you had fun! yea it needs to be summer soon i agree!!! and i love the monkey background, very cute:) i still need to come see your house...call me!

Unknown said...

I think the money background is cute too Ella! Have you been over to Gymboree? They just released their new Jungle Gem line and they have the CUTEST monkey hoodie jacket on there and I thought of Ella!

Brad and Ann said...

Okay, I just wrote a book of a comment, and it wouldn't post so i'll try it one more time. I had no idea that you are a Sarah Barrelies fan. LOVE HER. And the Fray. Regarding Coldplay, they are in Sandiego (Chula Vista) on July 16th and the Idol concert is there that next night. We got a killer deal on tickets, come with us!!! Accomodations are taken care of. I am going to also beg the other siblings to come down for it. Missing you guys a lot today. Love you.Have a fun weekend:)

Annie Hebdon said...

sorry its been awhile. Call me anytime, and we can do something. I am just around during the day.