CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

What a good xmas


We had a wonderful xmas filled with fun, family, and lots of yummy food. I swear I have gained about 50 pounds during the last few weeks. But Santa brought me a Wii Fit so maybe that was a hint? The girls got spoiled rotton as usual. Thir grandma susie made them the cutest aprons. They go perfect with the kitchen set santa brought them. Grandma tammy gave them the cutest lounge chairs for their new playroom along with clothes and toys. Our house is coming along. I now have the daunting task of picking out tile. Any one have any great suggestions?

4 comments:

Amber said...

i'm glad you had a good christmas! good luck with the tile!

Only Girl said...

They looked soooo cute!!!!! I wanna apron and a Cabbage patch doll. Brings back great child hood memories for me. Till someone cut my dolls hair!!!

g.suzie said...

Nichole, thanks for your help w/food and all. . .It takes a load off when everyone pitches in!!!Doesn't Andrea stage houses, maybe she could help you out with tile, you are into the fun part of the house now!!!Final touches and decor. .

The Courtney Family said...

Fun times! I'm glad your holidays were a blast. Let me know how the Wii fit is. Deciding if I should get one or not. Sorry I missed you on your birthday. Hope you had a great one!