CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween 2008

Fun with our friends at boo at the zoo.
You can't see the thousands of people that came to boo at the zoo.


So I must be the worst mom, I forgot to take pics of my kids on halloween night. I had a really bad cold that day and my head felt like it was floating on a balloon. I had to do bailee kindergarden halloween party and then we did our ward's trunk or treat and after that I was done. The kids had a good time. The weather was unbelieveably warm. I remember last year having coats over costumes so you couldn't see the costumes. I guess we are done with the nice weather after seeing the snow this morning. But I guess bring it on. I hope we have a very snowy and wet winter so we can enjoy the water next summer. We are making house decisions everyday now. It is very overwhelming. I am not good at making decisions, especially ones that I am going to have to live with for a long time afterwards. But I guess you live and learn. Today we went and priced appliances. Who knew a fridge could cost so much money? The girls and I are going to Boise this weekend to see my BFF mandy. We are so excited!!! We are going to do a little birthday and xmas shopping, go see Madagascar 2, and eat at some good food places like Cheesecake Factory. We will try to get some pics from Mandy's new house. Maybe I can get some good ideas too.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I'm so jealous you are going shopping! I haven't shopped for SO long...it's time!haha Anyways I was going to tell you, we got our appliances all on the day after Thanksgiving Sale at Lowes for SO cheap! It was so cool, saved us a ton. Have fun in Boise!

The Courtney Family said...

I'm sorry I missed Boo at the Zoo with you guys! It would have been a blast...minus the thousands of people! Hope you had fun in Boise.