CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin picking

Our special pumpkin faces this year.
At the pumpkin patch.

Lots of pumpkins to choose from.


At the straw maze in salem with our frinds the Moffits. Bailee, Ella, Brayden, Addie, and Ellie



Bailee and ella at the staw maze




Well last Saturday we decided to get into the Halloween spirit and go pick out pumpkins. We went to this big red barn in idaho falls. They had 2 big fields of pumpking growing. There was every color and size you could imagine. The kids had a good time picking out their pumpkins. Them we took them home and did the easy way of carving pumpkins this year. Our house is coming along. The shingles are on the roof, and all of the windows are in now. Hopefully next week the plumber and electrician gets to work. Ella had a bad week this week going to the baby sitter. She usually likes to go, but this week she cried and was not very happy with me when I went to gt her. Joe is in Salmon fishing this week with the guys from co-op. My dad has also been gone this week so it is just he girls, me, and my mom at home this week. Ella is finally starting to say a few more words. With much help from grandma tammy this week she now will say gradma and papa. We are looking forward to boo at the zoo and halloween next week.

6 comments:

Amber said...

What is Boo at the zoo? That sounds fun. Thanks a million for taking my many calls about sick kids;) I'm so sorry. It's so nice to have someone to call for advice cuz I hate running to community care and paying $75 to have them tell me to give them tynol and motrin. haha. Those drops have helped tonz too! Anyways sounds like your house is coming along, I still want to walk through it.

Ashton & Co. said...

WAY cute family picture on top! What a fun pumpkin patch...I love this time of year! Boo at the Zoo is fun (as long as it's not too cold -huh-)! Looks like you guys have some fun things planned...post the pics! your girls are SO cute!

Only Girl said...

Cute family picture! Looks like they had a good time at the pumpkin patch.

Becca's Creative Jewelry Design said...

What a darling Family picture!!! I love the pumkin picking, the kids look like they are having lots of fun.Becca

The Courtney Family said...

Picking pumpkins at the pumpkin patch would be so fun! You'll have to tell me where to go for next year. I hope Ella has a better week this week!

The Cooks said...

The girls look so pretty! They are starting to look more alike! I can't wait to see you, the fam, and your house! Now you just need to make it down to ours. Tell Bailee Bella misses her. Love you tonz