CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Baby peyton is born

Well Jesse and Kim had their little boy at 0530 this morning. He was 7lbs 9 ounces. His name is Petyon Ryder Ferney. He is very cute, he looks just like his daddy!! Kim went to the hospital at about 10:30 the night before. She only had to push for half an hour. She did great. She also looked great not very long after this major life changing event!! The girls loved him. Bailee did not want to give anyone else a turn to hold him and Ella wanted too much to be touching and loving him. Kim and Jesse are doing good, just a little sleep deprived. Little do they know it is just beginning. Welcome to children!! We didn't do much this weekend because it was my last night of work on saturday night. Joe is hard at work with water and other farming things. He did get half the day off for fathers day. I am anxious because I start my new job this week. Tomorrow I will be doing paperwork and some computer work, then on Thursday I will start seeing patients. It is hard to believe that after all this school and work it is finally going to be real. I am scared, but excited. We are on the count down to 4th of July and the Hannah Montana concert. Bailee is so excited she can hardly wait. It will be very exciting for her. It will also be a good thing to have a trip for just me and Bailee, no Ella.

4 comments:

Only Girl said...

GOOD LUCK!!! You'll do great!!!

Amber said...

YeAH for Kim and Jesse! He looks very handsome! Good luck this week with work, I am the same about starting work cuz it seems like we waited so long to do it through the schooling and now it's time to get down to actually being on our own! SCARY. If you need the girls to come over just call me.

Jen said...

Good luck starting work this week!

g.suzie said...

How did your first day go?