CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 16, 2011

New year



Well it is another year. I am another year older, hmmm. I hope 2011 brings good things. I am glad to be through the holiday season. It is always fun but exhausting. I went back for my first weekend in the Er at EIRMC this weekend. It was good to be back working, but hard to be gone from kate. We had a great xmas, although I really missed my sisters. Kate is now 2 months old. That has really gone by fast. She weighs 9lbs 9 ounces and was 22 1/4 inches long. She continues to be smile and laugh at us. She has a very infectious smile. She is either very happy or crying. She is still struggling with colic, worse in the evening. Some days are better than others. She loves her sisters very much. She also loves her mommy, she is a little spoiled. Joe is ready for spring to be here, he is getting bored. He has a few motorbiking trips planned to pass the long winter season. We are getting very excited to go to Disneyland. We fly out in 10 days. The girls are so excited to see the princesses and ride the rides. I am just excited to see the sunshine and get out of the house.

No comments: