CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 15, 2010

Welcome to the world KATE!!






Well on thursday morning 11/11 Kate joined our family the same way her 2 sisters did, via c-section. It was different however, in that I did not throw up through the whole thing. This is a first! Kuddos to my new best friend Todd Gemlich, the nurse anesthetist!! He did a great job in keeping me from vomiting. Also I had the great experience of having my friends/doctors get to deliver this baby. Joe Watson and Jeff Zollinger also did a great job of getting me cut open and put back together again. I'm pretty sure my scar is straight :) Kate has been a great baby so far. She is little but mighty. She was 5 lbs 5 ounces and 19 inches at birth. When we left the hospital saturday she was down to 5 lbs 2 ounces with clothes on. She will have some catching up to do. Ella and Bailee could not be happier big sisters. They love her so much. Here are a few pictures for those of you who have not seen her. There is even a video if I can get it to work of kate joining this world.

No comments: