CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 19, 2010

More pics

Kate pulls some interesting faces
Proud big sisters
Ella was so excited to see becca she would not go to preschool!
Kate all dressed to go to her first appt at the office to see dr joe!!

Okay obviously with all my free time that I am not use to I am taking a lot of pictures. It is funny, most of the time life is so busy and you would give anything for a free moment, until you have one. I get up clean my house, do a load of laundry, feed kate, try to handle ella and then wonder what I am going to do the rest of the day. I am sure after I get use to being home for a week or two I will settle down and enjoy being home especially now that it is the holidays. I also have had some time to realize how truly lucky I am. Between my great husband, kids, family, and friends I am very blessed.

4 comments:

Cassidee Garner said...

She is so cute!! We need to come see you guys! No one wants to go to pree-school if becca's there! she is the fun one!

Only Girl said...

CUTE WHAT A LITTLE DOLL!!!! I MEAN KATE NOT BECCA!!! HAHA BECCA WHAT A PARTY FOR SURE!!! WHERE WE GONNA HAVE A YARD SELL NOW??? NICHOLES??
:)

Ashton & Co. said...

Congratulations! She is a beautiful addition to your darling little family!

Becca's Creative Jewelry Design said...

I think Ella and Kate are pretty cute in this picture, and Becca is looking old. We had a pretty fun visit, and Ella and I did makeup. What a cute family you have Nichole.