CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 4, 2010

News

Well for those of you who don't know I am pregnant. We are expecting another member of our family November 23rd. Everyone pray for a boy. This pregnancy has been very different from my other two. I usually lose weight, um nope that hasn't happened. I still am sick every morning so far but I still can eat. The difference this time has been the fatigue. After a day of work I have to lay on the couch the rest of the night. I sure hope this gets better. I have too much to do!! My girls are very excited. Bailee thinks it's a boy and ella thinks it's a girl. We were surprised that it happened so quickly this time. It was almost 4 years to get ella here. We are hoping to find out next week what this baby is. I am going to phoenix for a week on the 22nd and really need to know so I can start shopping.

7 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

Congratulations! You'll have to post as soon as you find out what it is! I hope your sickness gets better...congrats again and good luck! :)

Chandler said...

aww! congratulations!
that's so exciting!

Cassidee Garner said...

Congrats!!! That's so exciting! I hope everything is well! I never see u! Maybe I will make some goodies to bring by!!

Amber said...

oh congrats! That's so neat that is happened so fast. Good luck!

The Pena family said...

That is so exciting! I'll keep my fingers crossed that the fatigue passes...I was dead tired till the day Allie got here, and it got worse after because she never slept. Other than that, having three has been great! We are excited for you guys.

The Cooks said...

Yeah for more babies! I think it's a boy, my little Molly will have enough girl cousins for now :)

Annie Hebdon said...

Congrats!!! That is awesome. I will pray for a boy!!! We need to get the girls together at the park this summer.