CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

"STRESS"

The word stress about sums up my month. I have been a huge slacker when it comes to blogging. I have been a little better on facebook. So here is a quick update on the month. The house is painted, carpet ordered, cabinets being made, and wood floor ready to be installed by joe tomorrow!! Things have really come together with the house. It is so fun to see it start to be real. My paint colors turned out great (with some help from Dannette Downey who is so great!). That is a big relief. So in the next few weeks we should be very close to getting to move in. Work is still very slow, I keep hoping one day that is going to change. The girls are doing good, they are anxious to move into their new rooms. Ella has an everlasting cold that turned into an ear infection yesterday. (I guess tubes are not always the answer) But other than that we are doing good and I just wanted you all to know we still exist. I promise I will get some house pictures in the next 2 days and post them. Hope everybody has a good week.

7 comments:

Only Girl said...

Ya January seems to drag on a little. Cant wait to come see the colors you picked out!! Sounds like the count down is on. EXCITING!!!!

g.suzie said...

Unfortunately stress just seems to be part of life. . .But you have much exciting to look forward to. All the choices that you have agonized over are turning out great! And you are lucky to have had wonderful help Dannete, your sister, and don't forget Joe he should get some credit too. Won't be long now, enjoy every minute of it!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

How fun to be able to finally move into a beautiful new house! You are a lucky girl. Can't wait to see what you created!

Ashton & Co. said...

Sounds like a busy life you lead! I would love to come see your house someday!

Stafford said...

I know how you feel, but once you have been in awhile you honestly can't remember all the crap it took to get there. Good luck!

The Cooks said...

We are coming up next weekend! Im so excited to see the house and all of you! Can't wait!

Becca's Creative Jewelry Design said...

Well it soon be over, and how exciting for you all. I can't waite to see the new floors, I sure hope the floor finishing man does a good job... Ha Ha I know he will. Good job Joe.