CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Family Fun

Okay how sad is this, but this is the only pic I have of my whole family. I usually never get in the pics because I am taking them. I think I decided that we are going to have family pics very soon, maybe after harvest. I need a nice family picture to hang in my new house.
What a cute new friend ella found at grandma's house. No it's no her mother after working her night shift!!
Logan, where are your pants?
This will be Peyton's first Halloween, so of course we had to try on his costume too. What a cute Lion!!
Rachel and Tyler have a new baby named Bella. They adopted her from the Human Society. She is a rather large dog, but she is very sweet.
Peyton is starting to look more like his mommy.
Ann and Brad are back from new york and I think will be home for awhile. We had a fun family weekend at mom and dad's. We got to watch the snow and enjoy the nice warm fire. Thanks mom and dad for being such gracious hosts. Even though the kids destroy the house, I think they are glad we are all here. Mom was not in the pictures because she seems to avoid the camera and dad and jesse were on their way back from council braving a blizzard to get home to their families. We are glad they made it home safe!

3 comments:

Amber said...

How fun that you were able to spend some time with all your family. I love the halloween costume on Peyton and Ella's flower is adorable!

Rasmussen Family said...

Hi Nichole,
I found your blog and had to stop by and say HELLO! Looks like you had a great weekend, we sure miss having your family as neighbors. Your house looks like it is coming along and it will be nice when it's done. Cassie sure misses Bailee and talks about her all of the time, we will have to plan a play day for the two of them. I hope to see ya all soon!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Those kids are so cute! Darling costumes. Nicole, you are amazing!
Miss working with you!