CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Well another holiday weekend has come and gone. We enjoyed a visit from rachel and tyler this weekend. We went to jackson and went to the Bar J for some good food and fun. But but the way if any of you are even going to go, don't take kids. Bailee did okay but got bored. Ella on the other hand was not fun at all. I really regreted taking her. Work is going good just still a little slow. But I know I have to be patient, it will pick up this fall when people start to get sick again. Our house is coming along. We are hoping to set trusses on Tuesday. I will drive by and take a picture tomorrow to post and keep track of the progress. So if anyone has a great suggestion on what to or not to do on a house I would appreciate it.

3 comments:

Amber said...

I want to see your house. I just need to drive up there;) I don't know what to tell ya for advice, it's fun to pick stuff out but if you need help on colors, Classic Interiors (i think that's the name of it) in idaho falls on 1st street, they are great for helping match paint to carpet and all that fun stuff:)

Amber said...

....maybe it's called Interiors & Accents?? I can't remember! HAHA

Only Girl said...

the only thing i can say is im glad it is you and not me!! been there done that and it was not as fun as i thought it was gonna be!!!
good luck!!!